Vision® G2 AutoPlus™ Autosampler
The Vision G2 AutoPlus is an upgrade of the popular Hanson autosampler. The G2 AutoPlus comes with a choice of 6 or 8 sampling channels, and DissoScan (1-bath) or Maximizer (multi-bath & multi-routine) configurations. Precision syringe pump mechanics, all-inert tubing and valves, and color touchscreen programming with up to 100 protocols are standard on each instrument.
Vision® G2 AutoFill™ Collector
The Vision AutoFill is a newly-engineered collector designed for seamless integration with the G2 AutoPlus. AutoFill accessories include choice of collection »Racks with:
- 13 x 100 mm test tubes for UV-Vis, 18 x 8, 144 total,
- 16 x 100 mm test tubes for UV-Vis, 18 x 8, 144 total,
- 12 x 32 mm vials for HPLC, 21 x 8, 168 total,
- 12 x 32 mm vials for UPLC, 3 trays 6 x 8, 144 total. (Trays for Waters Acquity UPLC).
Read more about the Vision® G2 AutoPlus™ Autosampler & Vision® G2 AutoFill™ Collector at Hanson Research Corporation.
The new Vision G2 AutoPlus autosampler and AutoFill collector take the next step in dissolution automation with a streamlined new design and increased functionality. Here are some of the new features:
- Precision syringe pump autosampling system
- All-inert 5 mL syringes, valves, tubing and fluidics
- Choice of DissoScan (1 tester) or Maximizer (multiple testers)
- Choice of 6 or 8 sampling syringes (for 6 or 8 vessels)
- Volume accuracy and repeatability ± 1%
- Seamless integration with G2 Classic 6 and Elite 8
- Automatic media replace standard with Maximizer
- Convenient “Auto-Start” feature
- Sample dilutions with AutoFill collector
- In-line filter block kit (easy tubing and filter connections)
- Handles problem drugs, surfactants and buffers
- Trouble-free maintenance, no peri-pumps or check valves
- Full color touchscreen with intuitive menus and programming
- Up to 100 protocols (create, manage and save routines)
- Upload & download programs with flash drive
- Electronics and firmware include 32-bit digital technology
- Print to both serial and PostScript-capable network printers
- Alarms for sampling, maintenance and calibration
- ISO 9001 quality certifiedSupports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance USP/FDA/ASTM/EP/JP compliant
- Precision X-Y dissolution test sample collector
- AutoFill features seamless integration with Vision AutoPlus
- Choice of easy install collection racks with rack detection
- Collect in test tubes for UV or vials for HPLC & UPLC
- New wash port with end of test wash routine
- Sample retrieval return to vessel accessory
- AutoFill is designed and manufactured with CETAC Technologies USA
- CE / CSA / RoHS compliant, includes earth-friendly packing
Dissolution testing determines the release rate of an active pharmaceutical ingredient in
tablet or capsule form as it dissolves into solution.
Diffusion testing is a release rate test of an active pharmaceutical ingredient in semisolid form as it permeates through a skin-like membrane into solution.
Physical testing refers to the monitoring of physical characteristics of a drug product,
typically oral dosage forms such as tablets and capsules.